Web applications are actually the dynamic web sites that are combined with the server-side programming in order to provide functionalities like connecting to back-end databases, interacting with the users and generating results to browsers. Some of the examples of web application include eCommerce / shopping, social networking, online reservations, online training, cart applications, interactive games, online forums, etc.
What is Web Application Development technology?
For web Application development there are two main categories of scripting, coding and programming:
- Client Side Coding or Scripting:
- Server Side Coding or Scripting:
This type of scripting is basically interpreted and executed by the Web Server and this type of server-side scripting is not accessible and viewable by the general public or any visitor. Most commonly used technologies for Server side scripting are PHP, Zend framework, ASP, ASP.NET, ColdFusion, Ruby and Rails, Perl and Python.
What is Web Application development process?
The process of Web Application Development organizes a practical procedure and an approach in the application development. Here is the list of following procedures that provide a good outline for the process of Web Application Development:
- A roadmap document that defines the purpose, goals and direction of Web Application development.
- Defining clearly and researching the security documents and audience scope.
- Creating feature summary documents and functional specifications.
- Project management documents and the Team collaboration.
- Technical specifications, technology selection, illustrative diagram of Web Application Development, Structure and Architecture of Web Application, Development Methodology, upgrades, backups, expansion, control, growth planning software and the selection of software or server hardware.
- Third party selection and vendors analysis that include SSL certificate, Merchant Account and payment gateway, chocolate server/managed server provider, website visitor analytics software, fulfillment centers, etc.
- Wire Framing, Design layout, Application visual guide, Interface Design.
- Web Application Development and Database Structure Design.
- Multiple Browser Compatibility, Testing Quality Assurance, Security, Usability and performance of stress and load testing.
- At the end maintenance of Web Application.
What is Web Application Development Framework?
The frameworks of Web Application are the sets of components, program libraries, and tools that are organized in an architecture system. By using an efficient and fast approach, it allows developers to maintain and build complex web application development projects.
What is Web Application Development Framework Advantages?
- In the web application framework logic and program, actions are separated from the CSS, HTML and from the design files. The advantage of doing this is that it helps the designers to make design changes and edit the interface without any help from a program.
- Builds are usually based on the libraries, tools and module so it allow programmers to implement complex functionalities and easily share libraries and features in an efficient and fast manner.
- With the coding standards and consistent logic, its structure helps to produce the best practice coding and in a short time it also provides other developers the ability to become familiar with the code.